Paying fines

Anyone ever have to get a licens...bench warrent for not appearing for a traffic ticket court date? I paid the ticket and warrent off I just have to go tot he court and get it lifted by a judge. Anyone have a idea what the price range would be in court fines?

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 10:24 AM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Money & Work

• I went to court to contest a traffic ticket, no warrant though, and the court fees were about the same price as the fine had been.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 10:38 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Oh ok. Yeah my ride screwed me over by not getting me there on time and then when I called the court to say I am 5 minutes away they said no you have to be here at 830!! So I just went home. Finally got enough moeny to pay it off. I can't fully remember my ticket price but 100-200 somewhere in there. I was scared about getting locked up cause I have a kid and they said no you just have to see a judge to get it lifted. A judge is the only one that can do that. So I am going to explain my situation and hopefully the judge is kind and I can pay and get the heck out of dodge.
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 10:50 AM on Feb. 1, 2011