Where would be your ideal place...

Where would be your ideal place to live, and whats keeping you from moving there? I would love to live somewhere exotic on the beach, but I cant bear the thought of being really far from my family (even though most times they drive me crazy).

LovinMyMikayla

Asked by LovinMyMikayla at 3:35 PM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Relationships

• My ideal place to live would be everywhere. I wish I could afford a bunch of houses in a bunch of different places and live wherever whenever I please. I can't pick just one place I'd be happy forever. Of course, money is holding me back from that!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 3:53 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I'd love to live in Hawaii, I think, But it is too far from my family, and I worry about volcanoes, earthquakes, and tidal waves. So failing that, I'd say maybe South Carolina, which is again, too far from my family.

Answer by Bmat at 3:59 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• LOL I live in Myrtle Beach, SC!! I've always loved Asheville, NC!! But my husband has been able to find a job there!
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 4:09 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Hilton Head, SC and Savannah, GA would be next on my list!
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 4:10 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I think I would like Montana, Wyoming,etc. I think it would be a great place . i am probably wrong on that score tho.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 4:12 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• My ideal place would be a place like Nantucket'; not the expensive Nantcuket; I can't even go there on vacation!!! but somewhere like that; a beach town. I find it very relaxing to hear the ocean or smell the saltwater. A small town where everyone knows everyone and is just happy to be alive; none of this compettion crap that so many neighborhoods turn into.
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 4:53 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Well I've always wanted to live in the south, and now I do! I won't be here much longer I am hoping we get transfered to Hawaii or Guam!!! Great weather all year round..... You can't beat that!!!
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 5:50 PM on Nov. 15, 2008