Does anyone have a "Sleepy Wrap" (they are similar to Moby's)?

Here is a link to their website. I am very interested to get some feedback on this item as compared to a Moby.

Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We have a red one. My kids loved it. It is awkward at first (tying it and everything), but seems very comforting for babies. I only had two issues with it- 1. they would sleep so long in it they would be up late. 2. If you don't tie it pretty tight, it gets a little saggy after you've had it on for a while.
    I would completely recommmend it. I always mean to get it as a baby shower gift, but never plan ahead enough to order it.
    Get one!
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 10:51 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I had both, and there's no real difference. I think the sleepywrap might be a little bit stretchier, but they're both fantastic and the sleepy is cheaper. I loved mine.
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 10:52 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Had a moby, didnt like it. just too much wrapping and work to get on. i now have the baby k'tan and i like that a lot better because its so much easier
    TameraZoli

Answer by TameraZoli at 12:28 PM on Feb. 1, 2011