Have you evern felt like something big was going to happen?

I have that feeling as of late that something major is going to happen.... I am not sure what but I just feel like it will be something that will involve major changes in the lives of many that I love, I just cannot pin point it and I feel uneasy and just with I knew what it was so I could be better prepared. Anyone else ever feel this way and did something major happen?

2boysnaprincess

Asked by 2boysnaprincess at 10:36 AM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• yes i get those all the time and they never fall me give your love ones a heads up that u have a gut feeling even if they dont really listen
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 10:38 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I have had those types of feelings my entire life...sometimes it's something sometimes it's nothing...I think I may have some kind of anxioty problem lol try not to worry (that makes it worse) and realize that if something does come your way you can deal with it hope you feel better soon
    pregoagain2010

Answer by pregoagain2010 at 10:40 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I get those feelings often, and they are always accurate. Sometimes someone dies. Sometimes my husband gets a major promotion or we make a major cross-country move. Sometimes someone is getting married. I'm like you too...I feel uneasy until whatever it is happens, and then I deal with it the way I need to.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 10:40 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Yea. It's natural to get that feeling, especially if someone has the information and their tension or stress is radiating off of them. I'm sure that big things have happened when I have felt that they would, but I can't remember any specific stories.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:54 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Recently...but in a good way!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Feb. 4, 2011