I have spoiled my dog.....(update)

Last week I posted a question about my Golden not eating. I figured out what it was. He is an outside dog and it had been colder than usual. I was pouring warm chicken broth over his dog food so he could get something warm in his tummy. Well the weather got warmer and I stopped, then he stopped eating it. I finally put 2 and 2 together. Started doing it again and he is eating again. I don't care to take the extra time to do it as long as he is eating.

arenad

Asked by arenad at 10:43 AM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Pets

• ok .. did u have a question?
    san78

Answer by san78 at 10:52 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• One of my dogs is the same way. I used to give them dry food but i needed to give my dog a pill when she was sick so i started giving her canned food. well she got over his sickness so i switched back to dry food and she won'y eat it. I had to swith back to canned just so she'll eat. More expensive but at least she's eating again.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 1:04 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Glad he is okay. One of my dogs is EXTREMELY picky so I refuse to play that game I put the food down for 10 minutes and if she refuses to eat I pick up and she can it at the next meal.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 2:49 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Let him in...then he'll eat warm food because it's in the house and so is he, where he belongs.
    Acid

Answer by Acid at 9:35 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I do the same thing to my Airedale. He is 13 and I treat him like a baby.
    c67collins

Answer by c67collins at 8:30 PM on Feb. 4, 2011