I don't enjoy sex with my husband anymore am I falling out of love with him?

I have not even really kissed him for almost a year and half and I have no desire to. I have obligatory sex with him and the whole time I am thinking about something else to distract myself. I enjoy sex, I just don't enjoy it with him. I have gone through a transformation of how I feel about him over the last year and a half and I think that has a lot to do with it. I just am feeling like it is a matter of time. I have tried to feel better about him and wanting to do things with him but I just don't feel it because I don't feel like I love him like should or like I once did. I feel as if my feelings have changed and I don't think I can go back no matter how hard I try.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• Hun, if this is how you feel do not play the martyr and get out of the relationship, life is too short to spend days doing things you don't feel like doing, and love is still out there for you.

Answer by older at 10:57 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I believe that you lead your feelings, your feelings don't lead you. When you follow your feelings instead of leading them, you get into big trouble. Sounds like you're set on leaving him, if you don't want your marriage to end, then start thinking the part, and you'll start to feel the part. Your head is getting in the way of your heart.. Good luck.
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 10:56 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Its hard to feel that way maybe you should sit down and write down what is good and what is bad for you also sit down and do the same about your life. counseling is the next step. Relationships are hard and sometimes its time to sit down and explain to the person what you need or desire and tell him anything cannot hurt at this point. GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:00 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Most of all do what is best for you but think before you leap.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:02 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• So you're not even trying to work on it?
    notjstasocermom

Answer by notjstasocermom at 11:12 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I will admit I probably am not even trying....largely because I was the one trying for years and years before and I just don't have the desire to anymore.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:34 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• IMO, you need to discuss how you feel with him. This doesn't appear to be a sexual issue. Counseling is a good idea. pinkdragon had some very good ideas also.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 11:47 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• the thrill is gone
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 11:48 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• maybe a vacation and time alone to reconnect with each other maybe helpful.
    Aries46845

Answer by Aries46845 at 12:33 PM on Feb. 1, 2011