Has anyone ever dealt with a partner who was very large. adult content

I started dating a guy about 2 months ago and about a week ago we had sex for the first time and I was very well, suprised. He is about 8 inches or so and it's so thick I can't get my hand all the way around it. The sex ended up being great but for the first 20 mins he had to really work to get it in me and it hurt for a while and I bled a bit. I'm 5 ft and about 100 lbs so I'm sure that didn't help. Has anyone been through this? Will I eventually "stretch out" or something?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• I am with someone who is quite large. In the beginning it was painful even though he was gentle. But we could only do it once ever few days because I was super sore. Eventually I got used to it (we still need to use lube every once in a while though because it is just that big that if I'm just pretty wet- it isn't enough). The thing is though is that I'm not loose now. I'm still tight.

Then again kegels are awesome whether you are pregnant or not.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 11:00 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• yes i dated a guy a few years ago who was massive, it was not a turn on it was just too much. sleeping with him became a chore. i never stretched out thank God!!!
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 10:54 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• "Mr. Big" needs to become a Friend of Foreplay in a big way. This will become less of a problem and a lot more fun if he goes down on you for a while before he even tries to enter the Kingdom.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:02 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• fistandantalus, he did for like 20 min and then he fingered me for a while. I think he was equally suprise at how tight I was.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:07 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• this is a man isn't it? LOL
    notjstasocermom

Answer by notjstasocermom at 11:11 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• lol yes
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:14 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Lubrication, IMO, is the issue here.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 11:42 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Am with gwen.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 3:52 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Yes....the love of my life is HUGE (8 inches and thick). I am tight as a drum. We have to go slow for the first few minutes (as it can be a bit painful), but after that it's divine.

I don't feel like I've 'stretched out' over time (and we get frisky a minimum of once per day). I think the key is foreplay and arousal. Try letting him stimulate you with his fingers, working in one, then two fingers to help prepare you. We've never had to use lube, but you might want to look into it. Also, certain positions are easier to start out with than others (we almost always start in missionary or cowgirl before moving onto more exciting stuff).
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 10:10 PM on Feb. 1, 2011