30 weeks pregnant.....

is it ok to still drink coffee??

Tricia737

Asked by Tricia737 at 10:53 AM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• you are suposed to avoid alot of caffeene through out your pregnancy but I am at 38 weeks and though I have cut almost all soda out of my diet I will admit I still have a latte about once a week....I dont think once in a while is a serious risk to your baby and my doctor hasn't felt the need to reprimand me for it so I dont know you could always talk to your doc and get their opinion
    pregoagain2010

Answer by pregoagain2010 at 10:57 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• ok thanks
    Tricia737

Comment by Tricia737 (original poster) at 10:58 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• i drink alot of sodq i didnt even know you werent supposed uh oh i feel bad now
    Bree_vee25

Answer by Bree_vee25 at 11:04 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I drank coffee with both my pregnancy's all the way through.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:22 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• i have a bad soda habit and was told to drink 3-4 glasses of water per soda can
    kittymeri

Answer by kittymeri at 12:15 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Everything i have read says 1-2 cups a day is fine. Although cutting it completely is even better. If you need soda just drink the non-caffeine ones, like Sprite. And order decaf coffee...
    foreversweetpea

Answer by foreversweetpea at 12:29 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I drink a 1/2 a cup of coffee a day through all me pregnancies. All my children are healthy with no medical or learning disabilities. The main concern about caffiene is that is causes one to pee more and then dehydration can occur.
    Aries46845

Answer by Aries46845 at 1:13 PM on Feb. 1, 2011