Another W2 Question

We are playing like hell getting it from hubbys former employee, he has been giving us the run around and I know it had to be postmarked by yesterday but he e mailed me and said the payroll company has not given it to him cause he wrote them a bad check, now my question is.... Isn't that against the law??? This employer is an ass and has not kept up with anything and also stilled my family out of 450.00 in wages but I was under the impression not matter what they could not with hold it and that is what he is saying!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Money & Work

• I would call the irs right now and give them his info. This is a former employer not a current one and you have nothing to lose. I would stir up so much trouble that guy wouldn't know where it all came from. If you have an e-mail from him saying he has every intention of breaking the law. yes report him!
    LoveMyDog

Answer by LoveMyDog at 1:20 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Definitely against the law..keep that email and contact the IRS TODAY!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 1:22 PM on Feb. 1, 2011