i am 6 weeks preggo, and i feel lots of wierd feelings in my uterus. help?

it doesnt feel like cramping, but its wierd like i feel it growing. This is my second pregnancy. what could it be

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:06 PM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• is it like little sharp tings of pain that last just a second or two?
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 4:11 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• yes, but not too sharp, not like take my breath away but uncomfortable, and yes the go away then start up, been going on and off for a couple of day
    Anonymous

• sounds like what I have. I have been having sharp (not very sharp but enough to notice) tings of pain that last 2 seconds at best since I was about 6 weeks pregnant (now 24weeks and still have them). The doctor told me it was just all part of growing. I would still check with your doctor about it. Good Luck!!!
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 4:16 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• i had it through my entire pregnancy it is the muscles in your uterus streching they will become more frequent as you get further along
    Kissaluvsu911

Answer by Kissaluvsu911 at 4:25 PM on Nov. 15, 2008