Need to find a stay at home job for second job, no scams an no investing money, I don't have money and behind on bills anyone know of anything?

I need a second job preferably a stay at home job, with no investing money, I have no money and behind on bills if anyone knows of anything good PLEASE let me know Thanks

krystal_88

Asked by krystal_88 at 4:10 PM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Money & Work

• I'm a SAHM Mom and I have to say, one of the best things I did was learn how to make the most out of the income we did have. Lots of people try to find ways to make more money, without being frugal with what they do have. I joke that I learned how to make my husbands dollar spend like $1.50. I got our electric bill down by switching out the bulbs to high efficiency, unplugging electronics not in use, turning off lights in rooms we aren't in, and keeping the house a little warmer in the summer and cooler in the winter. I coupon clip and watch sales to plan meals and have even used angel food ministries for ways to drastically cut our food cost. I stopped buying "cokes" and juices, switched the kids to water during the day and milk at dinner only. I have easy "freed up" several hundred dollars by nickle and diming my way there! Little things do add up. Good luck Momma!
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 4:55 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I have a journal aboutWAH Jobs...

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1287048/Want_an_At_Home_JOB_Not_a_Business

there is way to much to put here!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:49 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I agree with the PP and have done most of what she has done as well. I would add that I saved $100 a month by just calling my cell company and changing my plan, reducing my cable to basic, calling around on home and life insurances for better rates, calling around for car insurance quotes, etc.

As far as getting a second job from home, that can be really scary because most income is not guaranteed. I happen to work for my college doing an online tutoring service and it only pays about $8/hr but when you think that I don't have to pay daycare or gas to go there, that really helps plus I know who my check is coming from, how many hours will be on there, etc.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 6:05 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• everything depends on what you want to do - how willing are you to earn the extra money you need - are wanting to work for someone else making bits of money - or are you wanting to take charge and work for it for yourself and your family? its a tough decision - think in-depth about your direction - contact me if you would like info on my home businesses - i had to put myself in the position of what I really wanted and needed

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 7:39 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Yes, live opts, West at home, Arise, there are a ton. They all come with the security of a weekly paycheck. No surveys, No MLM, No Selling, No Scams. Just honest to goodness work.
    Go to works4mom.com and click REAL work @ home jobs. Or keeperbay.com and click @ home jobs.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 9:59 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• LAdies if you are interested in a stay at home job there is a legit one, you do have to invest but it is a very small investment, 50-100. I reccommend it, me and a few friends get paid every two weeks like clock work, they have been on the Today Show and it is real. Arise.com
    grandma_92471

Answer by grandma_92471 at 11:02 PM on Nov. 15, 2008