Help!

The father is the same guy had 2 miscarriages with and a 3 year old daughter.Well he told me that he was tried of me and started living with one of his friends.Recently his friend told him to get out cuz he wasnt trying to find a job. Well a couple months ago he told my brother that he was getting a coal mining job and now he told my sister's friend the same.Whats going around now is he is back in jail and my older brother talks to the friend that my he was staying with that he wasnt.What i dont get is what is going on cuz when i was pregnant with my daughter my childrens' father and i broke up and then later i found out i was pregnant and he was telling everyone that our daughter wasnt his.The last time i talked to him he at least said that he knew that this baby i am currently pregnant with now is his and better be his.Someone help me out and at least try to help me understand what is going on and what i should do.

AlexiasMommy624

Asked by AlexiasMommy624 at 4:11 PM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Relationships

• I tried reading your question 3 times and got very confused. He sounds like a peice of crap and I think you're better off w/o him ...
    MrsPilat

Answer by MrsPilat at 4:14 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I read it a couple times too and am not quite clear. He sounds like he's not the best guy in the world. I would do a DNA test so that he can't say he's not the father, but that's just me
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 4:17 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Sounds like he is a loser and does not want any responsibility. Maybe he wants to make sure you know he is jail so you don't try to get him for child support?
    Avon_Calling

Answer by Avon_Calling at 4:17 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I'm not that quite clear either but from what I do understand is that he's a loser and you should get him out of your life.
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 4:51 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• i agree. Get the test and be done with him. >>>>>>>>>>>CURB. Kick him to it.
    bubblebean

Answer by bubblebean at 5:22 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• HELLOOO..Focus on your kids and forget him!!!
    twotwinsmom

Answer by twotwinsmom at 6:00 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• He's in jail? And you're asking what to do?

Get a life...one that doesn't include him!
    tomsbride

Answer by tomsbride at 3:13 PM on Nov. 17, 2008