What is your child's favorite day?

My 2-year-old son LOVES garbage day!!! He is at the window a good part of the day and gets sooooo excited every time he hears a truck! First the recycling truck comes through and sorts the recycling in front of each house. Then the garbage truck comes. Then the green waste truck (which we compost all our green waste, but he still watches it in front of the other houses). Lastly, the street sweepers come through. If my son isn't at the window and hears a truck, he gets all excited and runs for the nearest window! It's so cute.

misses_nick

Asked by misses_nick at 11:19 AM on Feb. 1, 2011 in General Parenting

• lol. My LO's love the garbage truck, too!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:20 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Any day that doesn't involve school.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:20 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• My son LOVES Saturdays. No school that day or the next. He will actually sing "No School today!" on these days.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 11:20 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I have older children, so their favorite day is usually Saturday because there is no school, there are no church activities,etc.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 11:22 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• my little one loves saturday because he gets to eat breakfast and watch cartoons with his dad.
    thelovelymzbre

Answer by thelovelymzbre at 11:24 AM on Feb. 1, 2011