How to scare crows

The crows steal my dog's food. My DS fed Sarge Friday then we went to town and we saw not one or two but a flock of crows stealing his dog food and he doesn't mind sharing but I wonder how much he actually eats. I thought about going to Hobby Lobby or ordering from Collection Ect and buying an owl and perching it on his dog run post. Or maybe a scarecrow or snake. Any suggestions?

horsesteelers

Asked by horsesteelers at 11:20 AM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Shopping

• Get a covered feeder that he has to push his head in to open a door to get to the food. It's not to heavy for the dog but it's to heavy for the birds.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 11:26 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• i agree with gnomeofmyheart.... if you wanted to go the humorous route you could have kids over every day at feeding time.... you can even arm them with cap guns and play 'duck hunt' :P
    kittymeri

Answer by kittymeri at 11:43 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• You fed your dog on Friday and haven't fed him since? That is what I get from the post.

A good way to keep crows out of your dog's food is to keep your dog in the house..problem solved.
    Acid

Answer by Acid at 9:34 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• feed him inside
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:32 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I have to agree 100% with Acid
    Carolannie

Answer by Carolannie at 11:21 PM on Feb. 1, 2011