Hurry!! a friend of my SO is spying on my fb page. i know its stupid, lol but

What is a good smart ass remark i can post on there letting them know i know hes spying on me without straight out saying that?

i know i know its fb but its stupid n one needs to be spying on me period. ha thanks ladies

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Just block him....
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 11:32 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• just curious... how do u know when someone is spying on u on fb ? do u get some kind of notification?
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 11:33 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I agree, block his butt. Then check your privacy setting so that only your friends can see your stuff including your photos. Weed through the friends list for any other potential 'leaks'.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:34 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• what is this "friend" using on you
    what is the reason?
    need more background to give ideas to you
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:34 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Just block them and don't play games. That stuff can get more outta hand then you expect them to. At least they are less likely to crate fake profiles like they do on here. Although I have seen it happen, it seems like blocking on FB does the trick.

And I agree with gwen too! Make sure you know for sure, or you will end up looking like the ass! LOL
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:35 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Say in passing something like wow he is nosey just like so and so or anything and trust me it will stop
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:36 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Stalkers taste like chicken

Answer by gemgem at 11:44 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I agree, either block the person, or go to your settings and set them so that only friends (not friends of friends, or everyone) can see your photos, news feed, etc. But that's just my opinion. I'm not one that likes to play games.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 11:54 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• just block him. if you have nothing to hide or your profile is private or he is your fb friend, it's not spying.
    kittymeri

Answer by kittymeri at 12:02 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• why not just call him up and ask him what's up? why play games?
    peace013

Answer by peace013 at 12:43 PM on Feb. 1, 2011