What are your beliefs?

what is your beliefs on what is happening in the world today?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:40 PM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• I believe things are going to get even worse.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 4:50 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• If you're asking if we think it's the end of the world? I don't. Its funny.. I was talking with a friend about this today - you know when Hitler was in power people thought *that* was the beginning of the end. There were people convinced back then. I do think we're going to have some tough times, I do think things will change... I believe its all part of a natural cycle of things.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 4:45 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Many of us here in Texas believe things are going to get very bad. My husband and I have been talking about what we're going to do if money becomes so short we end up losing everything. Fortunately, there's some land in the family that we can go to and live if worse comes to worst.

All we can do is trust God. He never promised things would be easy, but He did promise to never leave us nor forsake us.
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 4:55 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• It is what it is. I dont think anything will change for the better either....
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 6:48 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• it looks like the end of the world is just around the corner. it's an evil world and i doubt heavenly father will allow all this killing to continue. he has souls to bring down so i guess until they are all here is how long we will have to endure this world until then it's scary.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:18 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I do the best that I can no matter the circumstances, and I choose to walk in HIS light. So come what may.
    onlycathyo

Answer by onlycathyo at 9:13 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• That whatever you believe, as far as your spiritual beliefs and convictions, that's okay.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 9:59 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• That the situation of the world changes moment to moment, just as it always has.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 12:28 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• im with Lexylex . Some people just don't know whats about to happen..
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 4:41 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• My belief is that things are just happening and people are attempting to impose their religious beliefs on them to form them into what they believe. Imagine for two seconds, what if there were no religion? Anywhere. Try it, just for a second. Maybe people fighting over who is right would stop. Maybe people would do the right thing because it just IS the right thing, not because their book is better than the next person's.
    krisr169

Answer by krisr169 at 10:36 AM on Nov. 16, 2008