Are you feeling frisky? adult content

My SO and I have been together for almost 4 yrs and are very lovey dovey. We had house guests this past weekend and had to share our bedroom with one of our kids so...no sex. Last night was our first night alone again but both of us were feeling sick (sore throat, cough, general yuckiness) so we decided we'd just go to sleep early. Well, today I'm feeling better and I've been watching him. He is looking really good in his jeans and sweater and I just want to jump him, but the kids are home from school (snow day). I can't wait until they go to bed tonight. Anyone else feeling frisky?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• Do like my husband and I do , get it in the shower with the music up. LOL
    True_Gator_77

Answer by True_Gator_77 at 1:18 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I feel frisky EVERY day, I've always been like this..which is why my Husband and I are intimate every day. ;D
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 12:01 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• yeah the shower always works, or the bathroom in general, put a movie in for the kids crank the tv and lock urself in the bathroom
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 1:48 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Lmao.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• nope :) you go have one for me too :P
    kittymeri

Answer by kittymeri at 11:54 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• So lucky!
    foreversweetpea

Answer by foreversweetpea at 12:43 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I wish I was a little more frisky with my boyfriend and Im sure he does also
    michellesgirls2

Answer by michellesgirls2 at 3:43 PM on Feb. 1, 2011