Zune HD or Itouch? what would you pick and why.

Which would you get? I know most people get the touch out of hype for apple producted and I was going to too. ANyways after lots of research and finding out the zune has almost the same feature ( apps,internet etc) I figured I would get it and it has unlimited music downloads for 15.00 a month. As Itouch has a camera and bluetooth which I wouldn't use. After long consideration I am getting the Zune cause I can watch videos on it as well.
For those of you who didn't know you can't watch youtube videos on the touch without downloading the app.. I don't want to download stuff when I can just stream it . I think I will be very happy with the ZuneHD...

Claudiomom

Asked by Claudiomom at 12:00 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Technology

• We got the zune and only use it to watch movies that we have downloaded on it. But, my ds uses his touch all the time. He watches Netflix and plays games and colors on his.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 12:38 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• ZUNE HD my dh loves his
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 12:55 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I have one the older 120GB Zunes and I love it.! It holds way more than an Ipod. Tons of music and a bunch of movies and shows. I use it to keep my DS entertained sometimes. I am thinking about upgrading to a Zune HD though.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 5:23 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Zunes are amazing i LOVEEE them theyre way better hold more better quality altogether the best! i got one for my SO and he loves it, he got me an ipod prior to me getting him a zune and i wish i got the zune LMAO
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 10:51 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I have a zune and I have no freakin clue how to use it. I did figure out how to download songs on it and listen to them, but I feel like I'm missing out on so many other things I could be doing on it...I need to make time to learn how to use it.
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 10:53 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Zune
    Liveyourlifeval

Answer by Liveyourlifeval at 12:36 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• zune
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:28 AM on Feb. 3, 2011