So my pregnancy craving is sandwich american cheese slices whats yours?

I can eat like 10 slices in a single sitting i juist love them i dont know why but i cant get enough of them. Ha good thing its not not healthy

AliciaLamoreux

Asked by AliciaLamoreux at 12:06 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I'm not pregnant at the moment, but I craved hashbrowns and mozzarella cheese.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 12:10 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Mexican food lol. Mine is not all that healthy
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 12:10 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• LOL with my son my craving was always Red Robin's Carmel Apple Crisp, he's got a sweet tooth now. With my daughter it was spicy food, and I'm a spicy WIMP. With her though, the spicier the better. She'll drink the salsa out of the bowl when we go to Mexican restaurants.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 12:11 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• With my current pregnancy, it was/is chicken. In my 1st/2nd trimesters I think I ate chicken for like 3 months straight, almost daily. I guess it's not a bad thing either health-wise.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 12:13 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I came up with this crazy idea to mix spam and mac and cheese...suprisingly, it was the only thing that didnt make me throw up...now that I think about it, I kinda wanna throw up at the thought of eating it lol.
    October_Rayne

Answer by October_Rayne at 12:14 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• with DD it was chicken, peanut butter sandwiches, and pumpkin cookies.
    Aries46845

Answer by Aries46845 at 12:15 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• LOL eat what you crave....all I would suggest is you buy the cheese slices that aren't individually wrapped....in individually wrapped ones are "processed cheese food" and not cheese at all....the ones with the slices stuck together (at least most of them, read the label) say American CHEESE.

My biggest craving was anything salty
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 12:16 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Mom2Jack04 --- wait im confused explain it again are you saying the cheese thats individually wrapped are bad for me and are not healthy or the other one is bad
    AliciaLamoreux

Comment by AliciaLamoreux (original poster) at 12:21 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• fruit, milk.... pb &J
    babygirldue422

Answer by babygirldue422 at 6:25 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I will verify what mom2jack meant lol. She was just saying the the individual wrapped cheese slices are processed. the cheese she is saying to eat is the slices that are not wrapped. I get them with my wic. They come in a package, sliced, but not wrapped.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 8:47 PM on Feb. 1, 2011