Have you done this during your pregnancy?

Ok i will have a week or two where i crave hot dogs then the next week Chinese then i think it was spaghetti then pizza for a good 3 weeks now its cheese!

has any other pregnant mom gone through weeks in their pregnancy where they would want a certain food for a week or two all the time then crave something new the next few weeks???

AliciaLamoreux

Asked by AliciaLamoreux at 12:18 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• yes i had many different cravings.. esp. for food i wouldnt normally eat.
    rachaelcc

Answer by rachaelcc at 12:23 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• good im not the only one
    AliciaLamoreux

Comment by AliciaLamoreux (original poster) at 12:24 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Definitely! For the last 2 weeks I wanted nothing but fruit smoothies. Previously I went through stages of milk shakes, cheeseburgers, chinese fast food, pasta... etc... and I would eat just that for the amount of time I was craving it. Can you imagine chinese fast food everyday for a week??? Not healthy, that's for sure! =)
    No wonder I've gained so much weight!
    foreversweetpea

Answer by foreversweetpea at 12:28 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Oh, yes! Pasta with marinara was a huge craving of mine (even though it was the only food that made me sick!), as was pizza. I switched off constantly. lol.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 12:35 PM on Feb. 1, 2011