What do you think of the new Britney song?

Normally I'm well rounded when it comes to music, but everytime her new song comes on the radio I have to turn it to another station. It has the most rediculous lyrics and rhythm...ever. I've never disliked a song so much :/

October_Rayne

Asked by October_Rayne at 12:28 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Entertainment

• what is it called i dont believe iv heard it yet
    nofi1389

Answer by nofi1389 at 12:29 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Not a fan.
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 12:33 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Truthfully nofi, I'm not sure what it's called, I just know that it is really annoying lol.
    October_Rayne

Comment by October_Rayne (original poster) at 12:35 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 12:42 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• i cant stand it, i really liked britney's last CD but this song reminds me of the songs off Blackout, that horrible CD she made in 2007 :p
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 12:43 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I cannot stand someone with no talent and someone who can't and won't write their own songs.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 1:06 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I generally don't like music like that anyway and I don't know why there needs to be SO much of it- fluffy meaningless lyrics about sex...

not my thing
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 1:10 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Am I a shut in if I haven't heard it yet?
    I've heard from pretty much everyone that it's pretty great, but I've never been much of a Britney fan.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 1:18 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I am no longer ashamed to admit it: I like Britney. I'm not a huge fan of the new song, but I've only heard it twice. It's growing on me, though. I think my absolute MOST disliked song ever was that Delilah song that came out a few years ago. THAT song drove me nuts and I literally hit my car radio a few times when it came on.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 1:32 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I like it, I like mindless pop though, it is on my work out ipod. But I don't think too deeply about music.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 2:51 PM on Feb. 1, 2011