I want to get better at giving oral. Suggestions? adult content

I want to give my SO really great oral. I know everyone likes something different but what are some ideas? Also, what usually happens, I get into a good rhythm that I can tell he really likes but I can't keep it up long enough. What do you girls do to keep up the pace until he's done?

huntin_mama

Asked by huntin_mama at 12:54 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• they don't call it a job for nothin........................
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 2:25 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• There is a BJ 101 group here you should look into it. GL
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 1:01 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Oh something else you can do...when you are on top during sex, when he gets ready to cum, raise up on your toes and hands (butt in the air like a tent) and finish him with your mouth. It's an alternative BJ.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:23 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• i found its not so much of what you do with your mouth but what you do with your hands, and lubes and oils can help. and altiods add a lil fun. put one tab in your mouth while you are going down on him, cinnamon has a warming effect, and the peppermint has a cooling effect. and as far as hand movements using oil or lube and while you are jacking him off come up and cup the head with your palm and twist a little, start off with little pressure and see how he likes it. and i agree with the others that its more about the tongue than the sucking. adam and eve have oral sex gels that come in handy. mentol ones help numb the throat so you can take him a little deeper and of course it has a tingling sensation on him. and just experiment and see what works. good luck
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 1:38 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Lick, suck, don't forget the balls- and use both hands...practice makes perfect, and changing the pace usually makes it take longer for a man to cum
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 3:16 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• HAVE FUN! Seriously, giving head is FUN. Play around with different rhythms and depths of stroke and switch it up every few minutes (this is a good way to help prevent lockjaw. Let your hands wander. And most importantly, be enthusiastic. Your attitude makes all the difference.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 10:05 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• cup his balls while you do it. also gently rub the part between the scotum and anus. I know sounds gross but it's a really sensitive spot so gently massage it. good luck.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 1:00 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• My best advice: Just try to enjoy what you're doing. I know it's not exactly...satisfactory for us to be on the giving end of things, but if you try to enjoy it, it'll go smoother. I'm with you...it DOES get tiring! So change it up a bit...go along with one rhythm and then do something different. It'll keep him lasting longer too. ;)
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 1:01 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I like to challenge myself, see how hard and fast I can go before i make him, you know. Use everything, your mouth and both hands. If you really go hard you won't have to do it long. :-) If you start off on his ball and then work your way up the shaft (massage) and then go to work it helps him bust a lot faster. My husband likes to ask for a pause but it depends on how I feel, sometimes I just want to get him there. :-) Good luck.
    True_Gator_77

Answer by True_Gator_77 at 1:05 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Use your tongue more and worry about suction less. Make sure that you are in a very comfy position...propped up on the arms or hands is not comfortable. have him lay on his side and rest your head on your arm. This position also keeps him from going too deep and he can also 'pump' when you start to get tired.

As for me, BJ are only foreplay. Once in awhile, he will finish that way but he loves to be in me so...
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:22 PM on Feb. 1, 2011