what could this be? (12 weeks 5 days pregnant)

since yesterday i have felt feverish but with no fever, nauseous even though i haven't felt nauseous since i was 5 weeks, a little but not too dizzy and this morning i woke up and my right leg was numb then my right arm was but now it went away. also some indigestion.. is this all just normal? i didnt feel like this when i was pregnant with my son! at least not all at once this early wink mini

i dont have high blood pressure, and at my last appt 5 days ago everything looked good

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:59 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Quite normal. The feverish feeling it heat flashes because your hormones are all out of wack. Indigestion and nausea is the story of my life during pregnancy and if you are lucky it can come and go so hopefully it will go away again for you. Things falling asleep while sleeping is normals as well also. Hang in there! Each pregnancy can be sooooooo different.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:04 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I have not experienced these symptoms all at once either. I am not sure if maybe a call to doc office and talk to the nurse about this.
    Aries46845

Answer by Aries46845 at 1:05 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• You might just be noticing normal pregnancy symptoms earlier than you did before. When it's your second pregnancy, you typically tend to notice things earlier on than in your first.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 1:10 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• i didnt vote you down aries, i emailed my midwife but she hasnt gotten back to me yet. i dont like to call because i have an HMO and the on call nurses are rude, i just hope its not gestational diabetes this early :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:13 PM on Feb. 1, 2011