was i not clear enough?

i was having problems with this female startin sh*t with my husband, sayin i was doing all kinds of wrong, but she would send nude pics to my dh and procative texts. he show me them and we laugh about it but i decided that i didnt want to be her friend anymore so i deleted her off FB and deleted her # my dh continued to talk to her, no big deal i didnt care. but then out of the blue she sent me a message on fb tryin to start stuff and braggin on how she twisted what i said to her so it sounded like i was cheatin and stuff. i told her off then told her where to go and blocked her on fb, so then she started texting me saying that i was the bad friend, again i told her to f**k off and leave me alone..she keeps textin me and i been ignorig them but its gettin annoying....i dont know how i can be more direct to have her understand i want nothing to with her

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:11 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• Looks to me like you were perfectly clear, she just wasn't paying attention. I would sit down with your hubby and (calmly) let him know all that she's doing, and what you've done and encourage him to block her access to him. This is no longer a "no big deal" thing. This homewrecker needs to go. I would also suggest that your hubby send her a message along these lines: Do not contact me, do not call me, do not message me, do not try to get in touch with me in any way, shape or form. Then, if she does it again you can file harassment charges against her.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 1:27 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• change ur number!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 1:16 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I agree with the ladies on here- block her number from your and DH's phones... that's the only way for her to really get the hint.
    Momma24Cuties

Answer by Momma24Cuties at 1:18 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Why are you letting your DH talk with her? If she was sending that to mine, I would delete her and suggest that he do so as well...otherwise it looks like he wants to get them and likes the attention even though it is causing problems for you.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:15 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• completly ignore her and block from all if you can (including phones) Good luck
    MamaWolf1981

Answer by MamaWolf1981 at 1:15 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Ignore her. 100%, don't engage her or reply to texts or FB messages, in fact don't even read them, just delete them and move on. And your DH should not be friends with or even have any contact with someone who is acting in such a way. She clearly wants to tarnish your reputation which your husband should want no part of, and she sent him nude photos which is completely inappropriate. If you don't let her have contact with you then you take away her ability to bother you.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 1:16 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Apparently nothing is working. Call the phone company and try to have her number blocked from your line. Or call the NON emergency police and report it as harassment.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 1:16 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• You were pretty clear if you ask me!

Answer by older at 1:17 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• "deleted her off FB and deleted her # my dh continued to talk to her, no big deal i didnt care."

I think you said it right here you and your husband need to not be friends with her. She is not the best person whenever someone send your husband things as if he is single there is a problem.

karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 1:20 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• i dont care if my husband talks to her, i know he isnt sending her any pics or engaging in the dirty conov, he doesnt reply when she gets like that and he shows me all of what she sends. he finds it amusing and he always makes fun of her. she is by no means a threat, more like a cock roach, nasty dirty gross and annoying. i thought about going to he cops, so i been saving all the text from her to have as proof, but not sure of when i should call them, i guess if she is still going on come tomorrow i may just go down to the cop shop but that just seems so juvenile, its kinda like tatle tailing in a way
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:23 PM on Feb. 1, 2011