East coast or West coast?

JZ10FPM

Asked by JZ10FPM at 1:12 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Travel

• To live....I'm a West Coast girl, I've lived on both sides, and I like the weather.....the lack of humidity, the lack of bugs....much better on the West Coast....but there's lots I enjoy about the East Coast!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 1:18 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• If you're asking for travel suggestions, then THIS MONTH, you're better off with the West coast...for the weather alone. (Unless you love lots and lots of snow...everywhere.) ;-)
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 1:18 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• To do what? I don't get your question.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 1:16 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I prefer the East Coast - to live and/or to travel to.
    Anonymous

• East Coast any day of the week. We live in Washington and I hate it, especially during this season. I grew up in Florida, live in SC and my brother lives in NC and I would choose the East. I love it there, wish I was there right now. We just traveled down through California and Oregon and although beautiful I don't think it has anything on the East.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 2:06 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I'm from the west coast (Washington) and I love it here, but I've been to the east coast and I really like it there.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 5:55 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I was born and raised in PA. But lived in Tacoma WA for a year. I've also lived in the deep south, and Virginia Beach. I have to say the most beautiful of all places was WA.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 1:30 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Both. They each have wonderful qualities and great places to see and things to do. They also have their down points, but so so every place. I'll take the desert Southwest over either.

I tend to vacation on the West coast because I have family there. I would probably choose to live on the East coast if we were to move to a coast.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 1:33 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I like the outdoor life style of the West coast. I've never lived east of Chicago, but have visited the eastern seaboard many times. Weather, hands down, the west coast.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 1:39 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I live in NC and I've traveled all over the US, but would never live anywhere but here!

Answer by missanc at 9:52 PM on Feb. 1, 2011