Why do my boobs feel full again?

I weaned my son 2 weeks ago after nursing for 11 months and I haven't felt engorged or full for about a week and a half but today they feel extra full and I don't know why. My husband and I are etc again im due for AF on sat is this a sign of pregnancy or did I start lactating again?

zimmtobe

Asked by zimmtobe at 1:21 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• This usually happens if you've been nursing less. It's really hard to tell if it's a pregnancy symptom since you've been recently nursing... Maybe keep an eye out for any other symptoms?
    ChelseATX

Answer by ChelseATX at 1:32 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• You have milk for as long as a year after weaning. It probably has nothing at all to do with your attempts to conceive; your body thinks it should still be feeding a child.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:38 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• It could very well be from weaning.
    But when I was pregnant with my second, I knew within days of concieving, because my boobs felt like they did last time I was bfing. I say, you could very well be pregnant.
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 2:02 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• okay I am new to this but can someone tell me what af is please
    kdtmartin

Answer by kdtmartin at 6:33 PM on Feb. 1, 2011