ellipticals? do they work?

i am looking to loose about 10 pounds... or maybe just get what i have in shape... have you used an elliptical? how did it work or does it work? how long until you started to see results? i have maintained my weight for sometime now and am mostly looking to slim down just a little... i weigh about 120 and would like to get to about 110 my pre baby stage... any advice.... i dont want to get one if its not going to work... how long should i use it a day and how many days a week?

jaksonsmommy

Asked by jaksonsmommy at 1:28 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Yes. I love them. You can go forward and backwards in the same workout to use different muscles. I do 5 minutes each way!
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 1:29 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• They work for me! I love them. Use them at the gym all the time, but buying one for my house in a few weeks. Cant wait. :) It helps to tighten/firm my body up very nicely. I can definitely tell the difference in myself when I use one.I would use it 3-5 days per week. Probably 30-60 mins each time.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 1:39 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Yes, they work and it give you a good work out.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 2:54 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I love 'em! You get a great workout and make your behind look great!
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 4:50 PM on Feb. 1, 2011