what is the best hair color product

MPKMOM3

Asked by MPKMOM3 at 4:53 PM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• i have used every box dye & colored it everything from black to blonde & even blue, green, & purple. feria is good for fun colors (their magenta is great!). herbal essances is good for highlights ive found theres easy to use. loreal preference & garnier frutise have good blondes. for my now color (natural red-brown) i use nice&easy by clariol. its good for using every few weeks & they have a good root touch-up system.

the only ones to stay away from are the cheap ones. NEVER NEVER buy a cheap hair color...i did it once ($4) and my head itch real bad & the color only took in spots. just thought id save you the pain.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:58 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I usually am not the type to have an opinion on this.. I have tried SO many and ended up with uneven coverage -- lighter/darker roots, blotchy spots where the hair was drier and absorbed more or less color... I hated home colors. I started using Feria (I think by Loreal) and I am honestly impressed. I use two on my thick hair and every time it's looked gorgeous. I've used this brand now 3-4 times and switched up the colors being happy with the results every time. :)
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 8:21 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• WELL, IT TYPICALLY DEPENDS ON WHICH COLOR YOU GO WITH... SAY YOU WANT BLONDE HONESTLY: LOREAL PREFERENCE... AND YOU WANT TO LOOK FOR THE ONE THAT IS LB01 WHICH IS IN THE BOTTOM RIGHT HAND CORNER OF THE BOX AND IT SHOULD SAY BLONDINESSER GEL OR SOMETHING OF THAT NATURE ON THE FRONT... TRUST ME THEY HAVE OTHER COLORS IN THAT AS WELL IVE BEEN USING THIS ONE FOR ALMOST 4 YEARS AND IT IS THE BEST HAIRCOLOR IVE USED SINCE.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I love Feria by Loreal, in fact I just bought a box tonight! and for highlights, I use frost and design by Loreal. I guess Loreal does it best for me! I also love all the make-up products.
    momagain

Answer by momagain at 11:32 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Perfect 10 by clairol is a great one. Only takes ten minutes and does a great job. It has a different process that does not break down the keratin shaft so it causes less damage. Also there is a kit by loreal that is a gorgeous double process- base shade and highlights.Loreal experte. Make sure that you have plenty of die if you have long or thick hair, and if you are going more than two shades off your natural give the number on the box a call. They will help you make sure that you get good results
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:33 PM on Nov. 17, 2008