Whats everyone thats snow bound today doing with their kids?

laur1963

Asked by laur1963 at 1:44 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in General Parenting

• We made cupcakes and did some crafts so far today.
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 1:46 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Wii, play station, a scavenger hunt, board games, cooking, eating, and repeat,lol... Oh and they have been in and out but it's so blustery that it's in their face no more than they step out the door..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:47 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Tomorrow will be the snow bound day for us. I'm having hubby bring home construction paper for making red hearts for the windows and I'm going to help my son make V-day cards
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:50 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• you guys are so lucky!! we never get snow!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:51 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• We got snow! Woo Hoo. The first of the season for us. School was canceled. It's supposed to get much worse tonight so I have a feeling that school will be canceled tomorrow, as well.

I made a cake and my son is playing with my niece and nephew.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 1:54 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• We just have too much ice to travel anywhere. No snow yet, but we are getting even more ice. We are watching way too much TV
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 1:56 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I am making soup and chili. Our oldest, 17, walked to the park with friends. Our younger boys are playing outside with dad!
    eluc

Answer by eluc at 1:56 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• My older kids worked on some homework. DS2 was "reading" some books downstairs. Now they are all taking turns on the Wii. I think we'll watch a movie late on. Hoping that they have school tomorrow. It is my normal day off and had a lot to do without my oldest knowing about them - surprises for his 13th birthday.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 2:03 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• We are hardly "snowbound" no matter how much snow we get - we have to have a full day of blizzard conditions for them to close roads down ;). We are just sitting around though - my older 2 had school even though nearly every other school in the area closed, so the younger 2 & DH have been watching movies - I took a shower and a nap and just got up a bit ago ;).
    Anonymous