I am cold all the time but used to be hot.

I am always cold all the time here lately. this is not something I have always had. Its so frustrating and very unpleasant. Has anyone else changed from hot to cold natured like in a short time period? If so what do you think it is. Thanks!

amylynn196

Asked by amylynn196 at 4:53 PM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Health

• Im cold all the time too. i think is has to do with losing weight but im not sure.
    bubblebean

Answer by bubblebean at 5:02 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I have had some intestinal issues and lost like 25 pounds since August.
    amylynn196

Answer by amylynn196 at 5:06 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Being anemic can make you feel cold? Do you monitor your iron intake? A decrease in blood flow to your extremeties could also be the culprit. If noting in your routine has changed - I would suggest a visit with your healthcare provider for a check up :) GG
    greenergypsy

Answer by greenergypsy at 5:07 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I have been to the Dr a million times I did have blood work and they said everythinglooked good except my sodium was a little low. They said to eat more salt........I have major major fatigue also This is all so frustrating.
    amylynn196

Answer by amylynn196 at 5:13 PM on Nov. 15, 2008