Is everybody you know having boys?

Every person I know right now that is pregnant is having boys and I know about 6 people. I am hoping for a boy but I figure with this many boys, someone has to have a girl and it will probably be me! Which would be fine too!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Everyone I know is also having boys. Even my dear friend that has three girls like we do. I know exactly what you are thinking.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 2:01 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Boy for me, lol.  I already have 2 girls and 1 boy though so it's evening out I think.  :)

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 2:04 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Everyone I know is having or has a girl.
    CristinaC1014

Answer by CristinaC1014 at 2:06 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I'm having a Girl!!! I also have a little boy already :) This will be the first girl in my Dh's immediate family too so it was a big surprise!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:07 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Nope, all my pregnant or new-mom friends had girls.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 2:11 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• i have 4 boys, my BFF has 3 boys, one who is 1 yo, another friend just had a baby boy, makes 4 boys for her. one of my oldest friends has 4 boys. one of the ladies from my kids football team just had a baby, makes baby boys #4!!
    itzmyzoo

Answer by itzmyzoo at 2:22 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Yup! me and two other of my cousins and one friend all had boys in the same 12 month span, not sure what is in the food lately but it really is like everyone is having a boy
    babyviking923

Answer by babyviking923 at 2:29 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• yes!! Including me!
    missmay5

Answer by missmay5 at 4:15 PM on Feb. 1, 2011