Does anybody else feel like they could eat all day?

I am 8 weeks pregnant and my appetite is out of this world. I went to Subway and ate my sub, half my daughter's sub, my chips, half her chips and two cookies. I cannot keep eating like this or I will be a whale. How do you control it? Is it just since it is the first trimester? Does it get better? I don't remember being like this with my daughter.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:06 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I was like that because I was not getting what the babies needed. Check out what you eat and see what make the tummy happy. If I have some peanut butter it helps to fill me more now I am eating 6 small meals a day with a few snacks.
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 2:09 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I eat like that! I'm 15 weeks and still have 5 lbs to gain BACK from what I lost .
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 2:11 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• make sure to take vitamines so yur not eating to try and fulfill something you are lacking
    nofi1389

Answer by nofi1389 at 2:12 PM on Feb. 1, 2011