Planned parenthood adult content

I was let go from my job 4 months ago, I just begin to work again 1 week ago so at this time don't have health insurance, I have only 1 kid and we are doing good even with 1 paycheck now, but DH and I had an accident :( condom broke! I wanted to take the plan b pill right away but its kind of expensive so I went to planned parenthood who sell them for almost half of the price, at the entrance a group of protesters where there I just went on with my business and at the exit this group of women were calling me everything from murderer to C*&^t to B@#$. So I tell them that they could go f^%& themselves.
What would do have done tell them the reason you went there or just respond the same way since its none of their business?

PS. Plan b pills are not abortion just contraception just in case that someone is not familiar with them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Health

• i had a similar situation but i went with my 12 year old cousin that was ..."taken advantage of "... (yes we are pressing charges) i got so mad at them i told them off " do you want another unfit baby having a baby that will turn out like most of the misfits in this world? with no father ... she is 12 leave her the f@#$ alone" the whole crowd got quiet it was great i honestally cant stand protesters they have no business in my life
    nofi1389

Answer by nofi1389 at 2:19 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Plan B prevents pregnancy in that it prevents the release of an egg. So um no, it is not a type of abotion pill. Do some research.
    Anonymous

• I would have ignored the crazy B*tches & pushed them out of my way! This is FREE America. Good Luck in whatever you choose.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:15 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I would've just ignored them. Obviously they do not fully understand that planned parenthood does more than what they are protesting!
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 2:16 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I wouldn't have said anything at all to them including explain why I was there. It's none of their business why any women goes to PP or anywhere else that provides health care to women or even abortion services. Some people think what goes in every woman's uterus is something they should be concerned with. It's not but I highly doubt anything you or anyone else would say to them would convince them to mind their own business.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 2:17 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Oh, I had WISHED that there was a group of protestors outside of Planned Parenthood when I went for my premarital blood test. I'd have thrown the test info into their faces. But there was no one there when I went.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:18 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Last I checked Plan B had a coupon on their website. Had to look it up for my brother LOL!

ANYWAY. I don't think anyone has the right to protest outside, they don't know WHY anyone is in there and don't know their stories.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 2:19 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• The fact that they think every woman going into planned parenthood is going in to have an abortion is showing a great deal of ignorance and not worth responding to!

Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 2:22 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• plan b isnt anymore an abortion than regular birth control, but there is an abortion pill RU then some numbers. planned parenthood also tests for STDs and other stuff, people dont realize that planned parenthood does more than abortions!
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 2:22 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I'd have been the more mature and "better" person and not said a thing.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 2:23 PM on Feb. 1, 2011