Valentines day does any one have any tips on a cute sexy hair due or make up style?

we are haveing our v day eairly. and I want to look cute and sexy for him? I have no ideas on hair dos beside my usuals. I really want to do something different but not too crazy . I was thinking about smokey eyes for make up cause i dont put make up on that much but I dont know how? If any one has any tips and advice . I really need it..... lol

tearb

Asked by tearb at 2:19 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 1:50 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I would suggest and you go on YouTube! Just search, long/medium/short cute hair tutorials, and tons will pop up. Even if you wanted a pin up look, you can find it... Sexy flapper look, yep! It's all there!
    The same goes for makeup. You can search make uo tutorials as well. My favorite is kandee Johnson. Check out her make up tips... Soooo worth it!
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 2:21 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Try You Tube.They have many tuts on hair and makeup.You can go with the smokey eye makeup and maybe hotroll your hair for some wavy or curly locks.
    alisha34886

Answer by alisha34886 at 2:48 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Go sexy with hair extensions and curl iron its long and sexy
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 4:48 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Do what feels comfortable and not fake to you. If he really loves you hr wont care as long as you two are together. You wont feel sexy if you arent you.
    augboy11

Answer by augboy11 at 8:53 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I would have to agree with the other ladies but at the same time layers is always sexy, specially when u flip the layered parts out with a curling iron. smokey eyes is sexy
    kiraray822

Answer by kiraray822 at 9:37 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• i bought this eye shadow combination with like 4 different eyeshadows in one compact and all of those shadows are suppose to create a smokey eye. it was a bit spendy like 5+dollars for it. i love it and use it all the time although if you want i suppose you could go the cheap section if you need to and find something similar. Mine consisted of a perwinkle blue for the whole eye, then a deep blue for the lid, then a dark grey for on top of the blue and then black for the outer area. I could be wrong of how you would put it on but it works for me lol.

well the hair...curly is always fun. i usually braid my wet and washed hair the night before, sleep on it, then wake up and unbraid it all and rat it up on top so it makes sense...when you unbraid it, it wont turn out perfect so you have to work with it for a while. then spray with hairspray
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:11 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• youtube has some GREAT hair ideas!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3OYDMnsGCI   How To Hair Tutorial Romantic Updo Valentines Day Look

cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:34 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• CUTE
    tearb

Comment by tearb (original poster) at 1:54 PM on Feb. 2, 2011