what would you do if someone was like this with your child

At one point i had a "friend" and i trusted him. I looked at him like he was little brother. he is just a year younger than me. he is no longer in my life for a number of reasons but i was just wondering if you had someone who the fallowing what would you do

If someone made many comments about your child's private area's. Mostly making jokes.

If someone would talk about sexual stuff in front of your two year old child

If someone would make sexual comments in front of your child

if someone would imitate sexual behavior in front of your child by either using objects people or even family pet

if you told this person not to do those things around your child more than once and they still didn't listen what would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:31 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in General Parenting

• Ick!
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 2:32 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• There is no reason good enough to justify why you continue to be around this person. This is a huge problem and complete avoidance is the only solution.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 2:33 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I would tell them to leave , get help and get out of my life. No child should be exposed to that and it makes me wonder what is wrong with them
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 2:33 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I would only ask once. Obviously that person is sick and would need to be left alone.  Has your child ever been alone with this person?  If so I'd have him checked out by a Dr.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 2:33 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• id kick his arse seriously
    nofi1389

Answer by nofi1389 at 2:34 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• my child is being seen by a doctor. he has been seeing this doctor every since everything happened. And my child has no contact with this person anymore. I have call child protective services because he is now living with a family with little children
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:36 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Okay, then you've already taken all of the steps and done what you needed to do.  I would have called also, that person needs some help.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 2:38 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• It would have only happened once if this friend did not stop the immature behavior they would no longer be in my life.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:42 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• The FIRST time someone made a comment about my childs private area joking or not they would have gotten punched in the mouth and asked to leave my home. i was molested as a child and an adult should know that a childs private area is not something to joke around about. there is no reason beyond medical reasons that a adult should be speaking of a childs private areas. and the only person who should be discussing it medically should be a parent or a trusted guardian like a grandparent (unless and emergency came up and a babysitter had to escort the child to the emergency room of course)
    Rylansmommy386

Answer by Rylansmommy386 at 2:52 PM on Feb. 1, 2011