If you have been to Mexico........

What resort or part of Mexico would you refer to a couple going on their honeymoon?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Travel

• My favorite part is Puerto Vallerta. I have been to the West coat, Gulf of Mexico and the Gulf of California and PV was my absolute favorite. It also makes a different on what time of year.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 2:35 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I would go to an Island instead or a Cruise. I have traveled all over & Mexico is way too Hot & dry. The shopping is the pits too. The Islands Have GREAT Shopping!! Try a 10 day Cruise they are a blast like on Royal Caribbean or Carnival!

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:44 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• So many places, depends on how far you want to fly. You can probably get some SERIOUS deals in Cancun if that's your thing. Skip Mazatlan. Puerto Vallarta, Xtapa, Zihuatanejo, Tulum are all good.
    Anonymous

• most of the big resorts are fine. I have only been to the Carribean side. I like Cozumel.
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 11:02 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I loved Cancun.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 1:24 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Secrets Resort & Spa in the Riviera Cancun- Loved Silverssands and Capri: http://www.secretsresorts.com/
    Liveyourlifeval

Answer by Liveyourlifeval at 4:36 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Great value for your dollar too! Ultra luxury, all adult and all-inclusive. 10 restaurants to frequent and it's truly a secret as the resorts are nestle in between undeveloped lands so it is made to seem like a mystery/secret. So many great things to say about it.
    Liveyourlifeval

Answer by Liveyourlifeval at 4:39 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• We stayed at the Iberostar and loved it!
    captainlove

Answer by captainlove at 9:25 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I've been to Cancun, Carma Del Playa, and Cozumel-we were on a Carnival cruise ship though.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 1:46 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Cancun was the better of the three to me!
    Queenofscrap