What should I get my boyfriend for Valentines Day??

I really want to get my boyfriend something nice for Valentines Day but im not sure what to get. He is a really big sports fan and also likes video games. I dont want to get him a video game though. So do any of you guys have any ideas on what I should get him.

CassieM2B

Asked by CassieM2B at 2:41 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Holidays

• tickets to a game
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 2:44 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• this is a hard one..tickets to a game sounds like a good idea
    Lyndsey250

Answer by Lyndsey250 at 2:49 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• how about a new sports jursey
    firelites

Answer by firelites at 2:51 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• http://www.examiner.com/women-s-relationship-advice-in-portland/valentine-s-day-what-to-get-he-man-your-life
    momofone072506

Answer by momofone072506 at 2:58 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• A pocket watch
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 1:18 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Since he is into sports, how about a piece of memorabilia from his favorite team or player?

On a more 'personal' note, have his favorite picture of you(or both of you) put in a nice frame.  You could even get a frame that is engraved.

nova.mommy

Answer by nova.mommy at 12:25 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• hahaha your boyfriend sound like mine ............... I m going to bet mine his x box fixed and out to dinner and some thin romantic at home but not sure I read some where on here to do a chocolate tasting thing and I m prob going to get chocolate body powder . I wonder what he is going to get me?????? can wait
    tearb

Answer by tearb at 7:40 PM on Feb. 2, 2011