Do you ever have those days....

Where something bad happens or someone says something pretty rude to you, and then your confidence feels shot for a few days after? How do you bounce back? I am currently going through this and wondering if it's normal that I still feel a little down.

countrygirl1987

Asked by countrygirl1987 at 2:43 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Right now I feel so far down I do not ever think I will get up.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 2:44 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Try thinking positive things about yourself. Its easy to let the negativity of someone elses words bring a person down.I've been there too. It also helps if you make yourself thing positive things about other people..say something nice to someone else to help bring them up...making other people happy helps to make me feel happy.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:46 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Yes but I do try and not let it get to me but something I just cannot help it
    Lyndsey250

Answer by Lyndsey250 at 2:48 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Often people are unaware of how they make others feel - ignorance is bliss - but I feel sad for those who are ignorant. Realize it's good you have feelings and can feel - it puts you on whole different plateau than those who say mean things!!
    JusaLady

Answer by JusaLady at 2:53 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I just tell myself it's time to move on. I wouldn't be doing myself or anyone any good if I kept hanging on to it
    mikelswool

Answer by mikelswool at 2:56 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• It does make you feel bad, but you shouldn't let it ruin your day. You can move past this by looking at yourself in the mirror and saying...I love and approve of myself! Your opinion is REALLY the only one that counts :)good

HappyGirl44

Answer by HappyGirl44 at 1:18 PM on Feb. 2, 2011