omg! this baby is possessed!!!!!

she will not sleep. she will not stop crying unless i am holding her, or she has a bottle in her mouth! and before you say it, omg! yes i bottle feed, my choice, get over it!
she sleeps in 5-20 minute intervals and then is up for two to three hours and then another 5-20 minute cat nap!
she did however only wake up twice last night, but i think it was a fluke! omg! im going insane!!!
this morning might as well have been monday. yes there is snow on the ground, it is not the plag, you will not get eaten by something under the slush if you go mroe than 2 miles an hour. my son was 30 minutes late for school, we live 5 minutes from it!
my dd had an apointment at the hospital this morning at 920, we got there at 10:17.
we left at 1144.
couldn't find my truck in the freaking parking garage, so had to wait an hour for the van with a yellow light on top to drive me around to find it. reminded me of that seinfeld where they lost the car and the gold fish died! lmao!
almost got into 3 wrecks on the way home, one of which this broad got out of her car and threatened to call the cops b/c i murged into her lane to turn right. ummmm, ok. i then told her i would dial the number for her, and then beat her ass with her cell phone. then i left and i am not ever leaving my house again!

ok, i feel better. and omg! shes asleep! shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!

mama2bof2

Asked by mama2bof2 at 2:51 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• ummmm hope your day gets better! LOL
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 2:53 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• hope things get better
    Lyndsey250

Answer by Lyndsey250 at 2:53 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Oh wow you have had one hell of a day!
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 2:53 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Sounds like colic. Been there. GL
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 2:53 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• maybe gas or colic my sister in laws son was a lot like this she changed formula to a sensitive tummy kind it says on the label and she got some dr brown bottles and she said it made such a huge change. I love dr brown bottles i swear by them
    his88angel

Answer by his88angel at 2:56 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Do you think she could be teething?
    Sounds like a really rough day you;ve had...starting off with no sleep.I've been there..wait..what am I talking about..I AM there, LOL. My 4 month old is having some sleep issues too..but I think he's teething...
    good luck hope your day gets better.Go take a nap while shes asleep!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:57 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Well... at least you have proven that high needs babies are the same no matter how you feed 'em! Hopefully she stays asleep a bit longer and hopefully the slush melts or gets plowed away soon!

Answer by gdiamante at 2:59 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Another question just made me think that you might try wearing her in a sling or baby Bjorn, etc. My DD was a lot like yours- I thought infants slept all the time and she was always awake, at night and during the day. She would sleep longer and better if I was wearing her and at least I was able to get stuff done instead of having to sit in the rocking chair holding her so she would sleep.

Sounds like with your day you have earned a nice bubble bath tonight, and/or a glass of wine perhaps! :)
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 3:00 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• WEll, colic is NON stop crying - sounds like she is fine if you hold her. My son was colic.. its HORRIBLE. This sounds like what my friend just currently went through. The Dr put the baby on Nutramigen ( which my son wouldn't take ) and she had a different baby. Could be a lactose issue. See if you can get her on this and if it helps.. as for the rest of your day.. HUGS - that's just crap on top of crap.. so sorry
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:01 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• your day will get better and if not the day is almost over hun!!!!! put the kids to bed and take a hot bath while she sleeps for awhile
    SkylaReneeMom

Answer by SkylaReneeMom at 3:07 PM on Feb. 1, 2011