Baby Carriers

I love my baby Bjorn. However my DD is getting too big for it :( She just under a year old and doesn't walk yet. There are times I still would like to use the carrier over the stroller. Does anyone know of a carrier for bigger infants/children?

Ibulili

Asked by Ibulili at 2:57 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• ErgoBaby!
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 2:58 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• babies r us has a carrier that you can carry the baby on your hip I used it for my 2yr old when he didnt want to be in a stroller and its really nice and easy to use. but I dont recall the name of it
    SkylaReneeMom

Answer by SkylaReneeMom at 3:03 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• The ERGO is the best, google it!
    dharmagirl

Answer by dharmagirl at 3:19 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Ergo, Beco, Pikkolo, Babyhawk "oh snap" etc... google "soft structured carrier". Also, a mei tei is the same thing (and cheaper!) except it ties instead of snapping (the regular babyhawk is a mei tei.
    LeanneC

Answer by LeanneC at 8:04 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I borrowed a friend's Ergo and then loved it so much my husband got me one for my birthday and my daughter was already 15 months old. Love, love, love it!
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 9:36 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• yes google it
    san78

Answer by san78 at 11:30 AM on Feb. 2, 2011