How do you feel about porn? adult content

Do u watch it? Allow SO? Does it bother you when he does? Do you enjoy it? Does it make you insecure? What kinds?

I like it but only like watching girl-guy action. I get turned on watching heterosexual but it's harder and harder to find this kind. Everyone wants girl-girl, etc. It does kinda bother me b/c I'm not in the best shape and these girls are in tip top shape and pull of the best moves but then again they are on tv...It would bother me if SO watched without me and masturbated, especially since I'd like sex more often than we do it.

huntin_mama

Asked by huntin_mama at 3:03 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• I think a lot of women naturally don't like porn because they compare themselves to other women. Men see it differently, hence a conlict. Watching porn together to me is awesome. Porn to me is a guilty pleasure on occasion but not to be over used.
    Anonymous

• My ex's addiction to porn was one of the many conflicts we had before we broke up.
    I've never watched it and I couldn't be with a guy who does. Once in a while, maybe, but habitually no. It's mainly because it makes me feel bad about myself. My ex NEVER complimented me - not once - in the three years we were together, and because of that, it takes a lot to make me think I'm good enough. Watching porn makes me think I'm not. It took a lot for me to learn to be comfortable in my own skin after that, and if I found out my SO (if I had one) was making a habit out of looking at other naked women, I would feel awful.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 3:06 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I think it's disgusting!
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 3:08 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• My Husband and I don't like watching other people have sex or seeing other people naked. However, We enjoy making Our own porn and taking pics for/of each other. ;D
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 3:38 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I know , I am older than most of the crowd and have seen porn movies, the Green Door, Debby dose Dallas,Deep Throat, remeber legands such as John Holmes, Linda Lovelace and Xaviera Hollander and Vannessa Del Rio, and realy good hard R movies,Looking for Mr.Goodbar (excellent book) and Play Misty for me, but Fritz still gets a good laugh

firelites

Answer by firelites at 9:27 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I've watched it, but it does nothing for me so I don't anymore. He watches it whenever he can't get sex from me. If I'm not in a good mood, I would prefer that he didn't watch it. But I let him anyway because for the most part it doesn't bother me.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 3:06 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• It doesn't bother me to watch or watch with SO. I don't care if he watches it without me but he never does. He doesn't make me feel insecure in our relationship and always makes me feel like I am all that he needs.

My XH was a different story. he was always sneaking around watching it everyday. He would wait until I would leave for work and get online to see it and then would clear the history. He always made comments about my body and under-handedly compared me to the people on the porn.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:07 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Its okay
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 3:08 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• We sometimes watch it together (me and hubby) but only to get turned on for sex together and we never watch it alone. I am more responsive to it then he is and I actually prefer to watch lesbian porn although I am completely straight. It just makes me feel very feminine and sexy. Those stars have better bodies then I do by far and I like to imagine myself looking that way, it is how I feel inside. lol
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 3:11 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I dont' watch it, my fiance' used to it and would really bother me when he did. He quit because I told that it made me feel like there was something wrong with me.
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 3:12 PM on Feb. 1, 2011