Can you just think of certain foods & get sick?

I am almost 9 weeks pregnant and I can think of certain foods such as chicken or hamburger meat and I will want to vomit. I wasn't like this with my first pregnancy. My hubby will ask what i want for supper and he will give suggestions and all of them usually make me want to throw up!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:06 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Nope. Don't have that problem.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 3:06 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• yes!! hubs was making porkchops during my last pregnancy and smell made me want to vomit! sad part is, to this day, the thought of porkchops makes my stomach churn.......
    itzmyzoo

Answer by itzmyzoo at 3:07 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Throughout my entire first trimester!

Passing the food court in the mall was a nightmare! Much time wasted by the sink in the bathroom...
    ChelseATX

Answer by ChelseATX at 3:14 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Yes, one can. when pregnant one has much sharper senses. You can pick up on the impurities of things and subsequently get sick. the item does not have to be present. It is completely hormone related.
    Avitar

Answer by Avitar at 3:15 PM on Feb. 1, 2011