which is the better train table? *photos*

from local Craigslist: used but in excellent cond. comes w/ everything in the photo (sorry, poor quality photo), has shelves. they are asking $75

versus

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Step2-Action-Train-Table/10391492

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 3:06 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Does the Wal-Mart one come with everything in the picture? If not, I'd go for the Craigslist one.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 3:08 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• yes I believe the step 2 includes everything in the photo, some cars, trains and scenery
    Owl_Feather

Comment by Owl_Feather (original poster) at 3:09 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I'd always go with wood! We got ours (wood) from Target for $60 new. The top is reversible - grassy/painted scenery on one side and white on the other. My 10 yo also got this table and he still uses his, only he has it on the white side and uses it for legos since it has a lip to keep them together. I like that he's gotten 10 years of use out of it rather than only a couple of years, so we got the same one for our 2 year old.

Answer by missanc at 3:32 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I dont think this table is reversible but I know the one you are talking about! those are very nice! Sorry the photo isnt very good. Thats what they sent me lol Someone in a group I asked opinions for sent me a photo of the same one they have for their ds and it is a lot longer than it appears in the photos I have. I think I'll stick with this one!
    Owl_Feather

Comment by Owl_Feather (original poster) at 3:38 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• The wood one. We have a large wood train table and after the kids got tired of the train, I removed the tracks and turned it into a lego table.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 3:40 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• i would get
    kdtmartin

Answer by kdtmartin at 6:59 PM on Feb. 1, 2011