Need drink ideas during pregnancy.....

I was trying to drink just water but it is to the point where I just can't drink it. It almost makes me sick. And I don't want to do the soft drinks amd it seems like everything I pick up at the grocery store has aspartame or caffeine or too much sugar! HELP!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:07 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I really enjoy drinking V8 fusion, it's all natural and doesn't have all the sugary crap that other "juice" drinks have.

Water makes me nauseous too... I found it easier to drink if it's ice cold
    ChelseATX

Answer by ChelseATX at 3:10 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• vitamin water? Water with lemon?
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:10 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Water with lemon or other fruit, Tea, ice tea you make yourself,
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 3:13 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I buy Cranapple juice, organic lemonade & fruit puch. Then I fill a tall glass with 1/2 ice add water to 3/4 & spash in a juice. It takes the nausea away for me too.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:14 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I had gestational diabetes. I would often put a splash of lemon, lime, or pineapple juice in a glass of water. It gave it just enough kick for me.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 3:15 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I can only drink ONE brand of water. Thankfully is a cheap store spring water brand. I HATE all others and they make me so sick to drink and taste just awful! I suggest trying different waters, all water does NOT taste the same. I also drink a LOT of milk and Koolaid with less sugar than your supposed to add.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 3:17 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I drank a lot of decaf tea.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:18 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Personally I drank whatever I was in the mood for. If I wanted coffee or soda, I had coffee or soda. I just did everything in moderation. With my daughter I was addicted to orange juice, my son I was addicted to whole milk
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 3:29 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I make koolaid with half the sugar content and iced tea. I like a coffee now and again I just load it up with milk :D
    hippomom1919

Answer by hippomom1919 at 3:32 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Propel tastes pretty good and I think it is sweetened with regular sugar but only has 20 calories per bottle so not a lot of sugar. They make packets you can put into water, too. I also like mixing half juice and half sparkling water. When I was pregnant and would go out to a bar or restaurant I always ordered Shirley Temples.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 3:36 PM on Feb. 1, 2011