Spin off--Do you/would you send someone a private message if you don't like what they had to say?

Asked by layh41407 at 3:25 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in About CafeMom

• No, I don't see any point in it. Like my mom used to say "The more you stir up sh*t, the more it stinks."

Answer by HappyGirl44 at 1:14 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• No. everyone is entitled to their opinion and if I didn't like it, then I would just move on.

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:25 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Nope - I have better things to worry about.

Answer by Simplicity3 at 3:27 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• nope. its a oppinion thing. Everyone is entitled to their own oppinion

Answer by MamaWolf1981 at 3:26 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• No I would not because people on here may call that stalking, or whatever else.
    But leaving a message to explain and being polite I can see, as long as you don't insult the person.
    Like if I was unclear in my description or question then yes I would try to give the extra information, but not be mean about it.

Answer by idaspida at 3:27 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• No, I wouldn't. It is funny when someone asks a question and then doesn't like the answer you give. Well then don't ask the question, if you don't want an opinion lol.

Answer by ColorYourWorld at 3:30 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• No. It is stalking. Report them to CM. I've heard about really bad stalking. But it is ridiculous. If someone doesn't like what another has to say than vote it down or report the answer to CM. But stalking on someone... disgusting.

Answer by adriennfaklya at 3:27 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• i guess it depends on what they say , i believe I would and if I disagree I would explain why and I would not be mean or judge them for the way they feel

Answer by brokenangel38 at 3:29 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• no, that is too much of trying to force your opinion on someone else.

Answer by itzmyzoo at 3:30 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Yes if I lived alone in a cave with nothing better to do than eat dirt. LOL actually No, I could really care less what other peoples opinions are. Opinions are like A**holes, everyoine has one! :)

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:32 PM on Feb. 1, 2011