Are there any "natural mood enhancers" or herbal mood enhancers I can take?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:23 PM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Health

• most of the women in my group are swearing by monavie - say it does wonders
    AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 5:56 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• What kind of mood are we talking about, lol? St. John's Wart is supposed to help improve your mood but I'm not sure if that's the kind of "mood" you mean.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 6:16 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• In addition to any herbs like St. John's Wort, make sure you're getting plenty of B vitamins and Omega 3's - take a B complex and fish or flax oil daily. It really helps. Make sure you're also getting some exercise.
    Abqmomof2

Answer by Abqmomof2 at 6:17 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• St Johns Wort causes sensitivity to sunlight, if you live in a sunny climate,it will bother you...Kava Kava is very relaxing and so is Passionflower. Don't use Kava Kava if you have any liver conditions such as hepatitus or if you have a history of alcohol abuse..(just saying) Kava Kava is stronger than Passionflower but you could just take big doses of Passionflower instead...it's great, they both are...they brought me out of my ptsd...Good luck~!
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 7:15 PM on Nov. 15, 2008