Anyone else need a good cry today?

My daughter is ten months old and her sleeping and staying asleep has been a struggle. She does not sleep through the night(I am used to it now though), but latley naps have gotten better. But today she won't sleep for more than 30 mins at a time is is so cranky since she hasn't slept. I am cranky as a result and would like some chocolate and a good cry and I'll feel better.. :) Just one of those days.. Any Mom's relate today??? :)

Kelly2573

Asked by Kelly2573 at 4:17 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in General Parenting

• Blame it on the weather! honestly think everyone is feeling a bit off cause the SNoW STORm!
    heiditr

Answer by heiditr at 4:19 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I think we can all relate. It will get better. Have you tried running a fan for some white noise in the background? Maybe snuggle up in your bed with her. It will be just fine and crying is something we all need occasionally.
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 4:21 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I already had my cry. Between cabin fever, injuring myself yesterday, and my kids driving me to the looney bin, I'm ready to throw in the towel!!

I hope your day gets better!!
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 4:21 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Most definitely! I've already had one....me and hub aren't seeing eye to eye on a lot of things.....add in all the panic from everyone about the weather, 4 kids that want to play in the frigid cold that can't and taxes....I just want to curl up in a ball.
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 4:25 PM on Feb. 1, 2011