is there such a thing as true love?

I feel I love my husband more than he loves me...that if we divorced, could care less and I would be so sad. He tells me he loves me but is verb nasty

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:26 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• After three marriages and many relationships, I haven't found it yet so not sure if it really exists

Answer by admckenzie at 4:30 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I'm sorry you are living like that! And, yes, there is absolutely such a thing as true love. I hope you can find yours with your husband.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 4:31 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• There absolutely is. My husband and I were married 46 years this past Sunday, and it just keeps getting better and better.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 4:34 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I am sure he loves you the same he is a guy guys don't show too much emotion so take his word and continue to love him just as always. like me for instance this is my second marriage and everything is great I am very affectionate towards him but he is not unless I tackle him down...lol just go with it. you are your own person and he is his own maybe it's the way you guys were raised. I grew up hugging and kissing and he did not maybe once in awhile...:/ in his family. GL Don't take it to heart it will b alright.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 4:35 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Butterfly, she is saying she is verbally abused.....that is not alright. And that isn't love either.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 4:38 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• i used to believe there was a such thing but now i've been through so much i can't even say yes !
    grumpygram68

Answer by grumpygram68 at 4:38 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• hi.. i think love goes out in the window when hunger strikes in....
    neng999

Answer by neng999 at 4:39 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I certainly believe in true love. I love my husband unconditionally and I know he loves me the same. He is my best friend.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 4:48 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• i think thier such thing, but also remember no one can truely love you if you dont truly love urslef
    Cherriemama831

Answer by Cherriemama831 at 4:49 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I found true love at 17, married him at 18, and we are still married, I am 28 now, and we have 4 wonderful kids and one more on the way :)
    elffyefli

Answer by elffyefli at 5:21 PM on Feb. 1, 2011