if you and your partner have no trust for eachother and he constantly thinks your lying to him what should you do stay in the relationship and work it out or just give up

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:34 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• If he is not willing to let you earn your trust at all or at least BACK, then it will never work. sorry
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:35 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• In my opinion, people who constantly think you are lying or cheating, think that because of a guilty consious. I would get out if I were you. Good luck
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 4:36 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• If you aren't married to him, leave immediately. If you are married to him, seek help immediately.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 4:36 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• acess the situation an think bout ur options especialy if u have children ?? best of luck!
    heiditr

Answer by heiditr at 4:37 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• hi..i think were in the same boat...i just paray for our marriage and i know that GOD works wonders on us....
    neng999

Answer by neng999 at 4:38 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• hes willling to let me earn it back but he still doesnt believe me sometimes nd its stressful cuz i had tst in him but he messed up so now its gone
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:39 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• im not maarried to him nd i have a daughter but its not his kid but he treats her like his own but its just the trust issue thats messing up our relationship we love eachother but im jus confused right now
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:41 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Without trust you have nothing.
    elle71186

Answer by elle71186 at 6:08 PM on Feb. 1, 2011