A little hurt

My boyfriend told me I needed to stop worrying too much, and just let it go. I know he's right, but it kind of hurt my feelings. He said for example, after I mentioned that we aren't fighting as much, that no, we weren't, but we didn't need to talk about it, and asked if I wanted too. He wasn't being a jerk or mean at all when he was saying these things but it hurt my feelings. Would you be hurt in the same situation? Or did I overreact?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:41 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• I would say maybe a little overreacting.
    MamaWolf1981

Answer by MamaWolf1981 at 5:29 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• No, I had the same experience recently. I just took the opportunity to reflect on how much I really do worry. Just know that he loves you and wants the best for you two in your relationship.
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 4:44 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• It's a good thing that you aren't fighting as much.

I don't understand why your feelings were hurt.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 4:43 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I have missed it all. He told you that you did not need to talk about not fighting so much so your feelings are hurt. Are you bored with each other. Don't you have things to talk about? This sounds absurd to me. Maybe I am missing something.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 4:51 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• communication is the key to any relationship! yes i would be hurt cause u guys need to talk bout things so the two of u know what or where the issue lies?? Like said open communication is a key part in any relationship..
    heiditr

Answer by heiditr at 4:45 PM on Feb. 1, 2011